Thursday, January 27, 2005

Back home In Vienna 

I must be Jeff and his crew. Jeff arrived late from the East coast in Nice on Monday, bringing with him the bad weather. Shortly after he arrived in Sophia Antipolis, it started snowing. I have been in Sophia Antipolis now for centuries, but this was the first time it was snowing and I also had never to scratch the ice from the car windows in the morning. Since also the car rental companies never expected this, I had to use my credit cards.

I met Jeff again at the airport in Nice and my flight was delayed also because of the bad weather conditions in Vienna. I finally ended up at home 3 hours late and this morning my house looked like this:



Back home in Vienna Posted by Hello


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?